Who should attend?
This course is developed for photographers who are familiar with foundations of photography and they know everything about DSLR camera. If you don’t know how to setup correct exposure, what is shutter speed or what you need the lightmeter, get familiar yourself with a different course – click here
What you will learn?
- How to prepare for the photo shoot?
- What accessories are useful and what you shouldn’t take with you?
- What you should avoid doing at all cost?
- How to work with models?
- How to fully utilize your equipment and how to avoid wasting money in buying new gear?
- Lights and shadows – how to deal with lack of light, what to take into consideration during photo shoot planning?
I will provide lots of tips which you won’t find on the internet or in books. After this course you will increase your confidence and you will be taking perfect photos.
When and where?
Please fill the contact form below. I will get in touch with you and we will find suitable time slot for you. I’m based in Dublin.
This course is two hours long. It cost €90. After this course it is possible to arrange the photo shoot with a model.
Share this link on social media and you will get 10% discount.
Other photos are available on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/www.PhotographyServices.ie/
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask via contact form below: